Saturday 14 March 2009

Well, it begins!

This is it, everyone! A new blog for a new Chaz!

I'm taking some time out from work, and in the meantime I'm going to take a little journey - to find my roots, so to speak. Taking a trip around England, here there and everywhere, with no real plan in mind other than to live a little, meet som old friends and new relatives, and to start to take stock of myself. I'm hoping to come back different, happier, and more in myself.
A time to heal, and a time to explore.

So, basic plans include: Heading south, catching coaches to whichever city I like the sound of, stop by Lond, East Croydon, and Redhill on the way. To meet people would be good, to have fun is also an option! But the main point, the all encompassing important point is to get out of Hull and to bring myself out of myself for a time!

Hope you guys find my random antics entertaining, and I'll be posting here once a day. If I don't assume that I'm dead, drunk, or dead drunk, and I can't post any more. If I don't return after the end of the two weeks, then I probably got lost, fell in love, or found myself a new home.
(I'm betting on the "Lost" option!)

I'll be taking photos and posting them here, and be keeping a track of just where I've travelled day by day, so keep on looking in to see just what and who I've been doing! If any of you think I should stop by a town or location I am near, go ahead and tell me, I'm out and about to see sights and to mess around, so go ahead and hit me with the weirdest ideas and locations you know!

Take care, kids, and in the famous words of Keanu Reeves before he lost his acting abilities:
"Be excellent to each other!"

No comments:

Post a Comment