Monday 13 April 2009

Time is a resource and an Enemy!

My time is short, so I must keep this brief.
I'm sorry for being so succinct in my posts recently; the days and weeks seem to trickle and then fly by. I have had Ellie with me at most times, and we are ahppy, but it does mean that I have very little time for anything else - my life is made up of the odd moments that I can scrape together, between work, paying bills, and seeing my fiancee.

In major news, work sucks.
In less major news, I have found my mother and gotten into contact with her; she even has her own blog, so I can keep in touch with her through that. I hope things go well with her, but it is a lot of lost time between us, and many years to make up for.

Other news: Ellie and I are holding another handfasting ceremony; a much more public one, in Hull on the first of May. Mayday. It will be in the nice little graveyard just off of springbank west, and I hope that anyone who reads this would like to come.
I have had a lot to think about recently, but little time to think in. I miss my friends, and I miss my spare time. I hope to see you all and hear from you all again soon!

Shevek

No comments:

Post a Comment